Thinking of selling San Diego real estate? Selling real estate in San Diego clearly not a decision to be taken lightly. Sometimes, just figuring out where to start can be an incredibly daunting task. Every website, news source, family member, and friend may seem to have different advice or opinions. What do you do and whom do you trust?
The Truth: When home owners in San Diego sell real estate, they simply want to:
- Sell for top dollar or the most money.
- Sell in the optimal amount of time.
- Sell with the least amount of hassles.
How Do I Achieve These Goals?
- PRICE: Pricing real estate too high or too low can create a real estate disaster. Ultimately, you (the seller) decide on a price but why do it alone? The input from an experienced San Diego real estate broker can be measured in value including thousands of extra dollars to you in proceeds.
- PRESENTATION: Making your home show at its absolute best is paramount in achieving top dollar. A great real estate broker will have ideas and suggestions to help improve the way your home or condo shows.
- MARKETING: Your home or condo must absolutely shine above other competing properties when being marketed . This is achieved with professional pictures, HD Video, a captivating story, a portfolio of ready and willing buyers, and other factors critical to achieving your goals. Other than rates, marketing is the single biggest factor that separates one broker from another.
Several Benefits You Receive When I List Your Home for Sale:
- GUARANTEED SALE? Yes, I guarantee to sell your home or I’ll pay you.
- EASY EXIT LISTING! If you are not completely satisfied, cancel your listing agreement at anytime.
- HAPPY CLIENTS! I have many wonderful reviews and client referrals available here, on Yelp, on Trulia, and on Zillow. My ultimate goal with each and every client is to start and maintain a client relationship for life.
Please use the form below to request more information regarding listing your property for sale, obtaining my free pre-listing package (loaded with free tips and special reports), or to schedule your FREE home evaluation (current market value estimate).