In this video, I show you how I film / shoot my high definition real estate video tours. I go over the equipment I use, the shots and angles I try to obtain, and I drop in some useful tips and tricks throughout the video.
Link to finished video tour: http://wesleyguest.com/?listing=panoramic-views-with-a-peak-ocean-view
I hope you enjoy the video. Making video is still a learning process for myself but my skills continue to improve. Contact me with any questions about the video.
List of Equipment Used:
1) Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
2) Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens
3) Adorama Dedicated Lens Hood for Canon 16-35mm, 20-35mm, 17-35mm, 17-40mm & 10-22mm Lenses
4) Fancierstudio Professional Video Camera Tripod FC-270 Pro Video Camera Tripod with Fluid Head By Fancierstudio FC-270
5) Fancierstudio Camera Track Slider Camera Silder Video Slider 40″ With Ball-Bearing Slide Mechanism By fancierstudio JS40
6) DMKFoto Heavy Duty Ball Head with Quick Release Plate
Thank you for watching!