LISTED AND LEASED BY WESLEY GUEST Live at ICON, one of the most popular buildings in East Village in Downtown San Diego. Located just steps away from Petco Park, ICON has the best Downtown San Diego rooftop deck in the area, 24 hour security, and full access to one of the best building gyms in the area. Includes your own parking space as well as your own laundry and two closets in master bedroom. Don’t miss out, this will rent fast!
Condo for Rent at ICON in East Village in Downtown San Diego located at 321 10th Avenue, San Diego CA 92101. ICON is located directly next to Petco Park, home of the San Diego and might I say surging Padres! Priced on the low end for the the building, this one bedroom will rent fast! The kitchen has beautiful dark wood floors. Kitchen cabinetry is white with brushed silver hardware. Very contemporary looking. Also comes with all stainless steel appliances. There is a full size stack-able laundry unit on the condo and the bedroom has two closets for extra storage space. Included is your own assigned underground parking space and a private balcony to unwind after those long days!
- Rent: $1895
- Deposit: $1895
- Link with pics and details
- sq ft: 621
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Parking: 1
- Available: 6/1/2013
Pleas contact me for more more information or to schedule a private tour at this fabulous one bedroom condo for rent in Downtown San Diego at ICON located at 321 10th Avenue, San Diego CA 92101 in East Village.
I finally finished the video tour (click here to watch the video) for the always popular ICON in East Village near Petco Park. I took extra care to capture the amenities, the amazing views from the skybox, and uber cool vibe present at ICON. Please enjoy the tour, it is only 2 minutes. Questions, comments, or suggestions are always welcome.
A quick piece on ICON:
- There were 28 sales at ICON last year ranking it #4 as far as total sales for the year.
- It is made up of 4 distinct buildings, each painted a different color.
- It has full amenities minus a pool (most buildings in East Village do not have pools except for Legend, Alta, and The Mark).
- ICON was completed in 2007 and is made up of 327 units.
- Each floor depicts a pop culture “icon” such as Elvis Presley, Shakespeare, or Marilyn Monroe.
- The skybox has the best views for any residential high-rise in Downtown San Diego. A must see.