Your buyer is out there, and with our proven 48 point marketing plan, we will ensure that they find your home. Several of our top marketing strategies include:
- A 1 Day Listing Agreement… We believe in accountability, not long term contracts.
- Using Video, Walk Thru Video, and 3D Tours to showcase your property. In this new COVID-19 environment, it is critical to be virtual in all aspects of marketing. A walk thru video and 3D are now essential to marketing any property for sale.
- Hiring only the best San Diego photographers to take high definition photos for your advertising. Your photographer matters and we only work with the best.
- Using Aerial Drone Photography and Video when applicable to showcase your property.
- Inputting your listing on the Realtor MLS (Multiple Listing Service), exposing it to thousands of local real estate agents, and their buyers.
- Featuring your listing on over 2000+ internet real estate sites such as Realtor.com, Hotpads, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, and more!
- Creating specific advertisements for your property and targeting potential buyers on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and by creating a social media campaign to drive traffic to your open house.
- Installing a Wesley Tyler Real Estate Group sign with “text for information” on your property, allowing people to send a text to receive color photos and detailed property information instantly on their smart phone.
- We sell homes Faster and for more Money!
So how do you get started?
Please contact us using the form below to start the home selling process. Keep in mind, we operate under a strict and absolute no pressure policy so there is zero pressure, zero obligation, and zero hassle to deal with. Our only goal on our initial conversation is to educate you on the next steps towards selling your home. Very friendly and zero sales pitch to deal with.
Complete the form below to get started today!
Questions? Comments? Buying or selling a home? We would love to hear from you! Please complete the form below to reach us.