Alright, so let’s talk about everything you need to know about living in North Park San Diego and I’ll give you 5 reasons you should or should not consider living there.
So first off, it’s an incredible vibrant community with an unmistakably urban energy. Although its very well known for its craft breweries, vintage clothing shops, boutiques, tattoos, and the classic mustache, its actually so much more… a very diverse and aware community.
- North Park San Diego is super convenient location busy bus routes, very walkable so you don’t have to leave the neighborhood. It’s also very bikeable (and electric scooter able) to nearby balboa park, downtown and other nearby neighborhoods.
- There are lots of housing options. Apartments, condos, homes, there is a luxury market but the median price is right about what San Diego is at $648k. Lots of rental options as well in this neighborhood. There are many 1920’s craftsman style homes and turn-of-the-century California bungalows which are super popular. (show iPhone Homesnap shot and search)
- It doesn’t matter if you are into craft beer, craft cocktails, or trendy cafes, North Park offers a ton of options. You are going to find your Cafes, salons, boutiques, and coffee shops throughout North Park San Diego. It’s probably no surprise that North Park is also rated one of the best neighborhoods for beer in the country, in addition to being rated one of the top hipster hoods as well. The Thursday farmers market here is one of the best on the entire region.
- North Park San Diego is super walkable – you really don’t ever need to leave the neighborhood. The main commerce cluster is going to be centered at 30th and university but the shops, salons, and eateries are spread throughout the area.
- There is always something to do. Whether it be heading to the parks, attending any one of the many festivals that happen, checking out a live music show, bar hopping, it is an incredible community and always a great time and an even better place to spend your day.
If you are thinking of moving to or within San Diego or North Park San Diego and you need my help, I am always available to help you reach your real estate goals.
Also, if you need any support navigating San Diego North Park San Diego in general as far as living, eating, sleeping, working, or playing then I will be happy to help.
Don’t be shy about reaching out to me. Call, text, or email me anytime!
Thank you for taking the time to read my post,